Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lots and Lots and Lots To Share

Well, it's been two weeks since my last post! Where did that time go???? I have been scrapping away, but just forgot to actually post the stuff I've been doing. So here it all is - Brace yourself!

First up we have had the CT reveal over at White With 1 so I can share this Month's project.
White with Apricot and the the word "Perfect" in the title. Mmm, apricot - this was a bit tricky, but that's why they are called challenges!

And now a sneak peek of next month's project
Any guesses???

Next my entry for this month's What's Old Is New Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch plus use glimmermists, paints or inks
And here's my take on it
I wanted to create a multi-photo LO so I have substituted some of the PP elements of the sketch with photos.

Yet another challenge LO. I am playing along with Jodie at Scrapboxx. She is hosting this week's weekly challenge. Here is the ad to use as inspiration
And here is my LO
You can play along with Jodie too by following the link from here

Well, I think we have firmly established that I am addicted to scrapping challenges. I have at least two more that I would like to enter this month and then I may have to seek out some new challenge fodder!

Thanks for stopping by :)
From Blog Bits

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

All gorgeous Pippa, I love the one from Jodie's challenge, that background paper is beautiful. Love the pic too!!

Amy said...

All of your layout are so inspiring, such beautiful work!!!