Thursday, October 29, 2009

B-E-A-Utiful Blogs

My hairdresser sent me on a bit of a blog-hop yesterday. I started at the blog of a local wedding photographer that she had worked with in the past called Pixel Magix. So having a little poke around on their blog I found this post . . . . OH MY!!!! I know this is soooo cliche, but seriously, do yourself a favour and invest the time to check out all the beautiful, inspirational blogs that they list. Fabulous photography, fabulous style, fabulous ideas - truly inspirational. Obviously all wedding themed and totally gorgeous.

Here are some of my favourite images from my bloggy adventure:

From: Ruffled, Photographer: Adrienne Gunde
From Life


From: 'I Do' It Yourself, Credits: See this post
From Life


From: West Aussie Wedding, Photographer: Unknown
From Life


From: Kiss The Groom, Photgrapher: Elizabeth Messina
From Life


Hope you have as much fun as I did :)
From Blog Bits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Pip!...lots of pretties to look at! Did you see my doilies on i do it yourself? I received an email from them the other day saying they had used them... cool hey? I've been looking at lots of "non scrapbooking" sites for inspiration too... Gasp!!! I think i might pinch your idea and do a post on them...these sites are great for finding new colour combos and things hey...