Saturday, October 10, 2009

Raw Chipboard RAK!!!

So I was going through my chipboard stash this morning searching for the perfect piece to finish off a LO that I am working on, when it occurred to me that I am shuffling past the same stuff over and over again. Stuff that is still good, but that frankly I am bored of seeing LOL.

So then I thought, why not have an RAK? I mean, everyone else is doing it, right?

This is what's up for grabs
Package includes:
  • Buzz & Bloom
  • Collections
  • Scrapware
  • RW Lasercuts
  • Bella
  • And random stuff that I can't remember!
So if you are interested in adding to your chippy stash, leave a comment on this post and I will draw a winner next Saturday 17th October 9:00am WST (Aust). Internationals welcome :)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

ok I'll be the first, Why not!!! Nice pile of chippies Pip, I'll fine a good use for them all!

Anonymous said...

pick me pick me!!

Gigga said...

wow so many yummy bits. How generous... Thanks for the chance.