Thursday, October 1, 2009

Did you guess???

The new challenge at White With 1 has been revealed. Did you guess what the colour scheme was from the sneak peeks in this post? If you did you are very clever :)

From Scrapping Stuff


From Scrapping Stuff



This month it is White with Duck Egg Blue and Distressing.

This was a really interesting colour to work with. I know everyone has a bit of a different idea of what duck egg blue is. So I used Google images to get a general idea. Then with that in mind I trotted down to my local hardware store and picked up a few paint chips. I assembled all the gear from my stash that seemed like it was in the same colour family and set to work designing my LO.

I’m not sure if you noticed, but I haven’t used any PP. Just the paint chip! Not my original intention, but hey – it seems to work.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys have a crack at this one - pardon the pun :$

TFL
From Blog Bits

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve it Pippa, love duck egg blue and love the photo too:)

Rochelle said...

Pip I love your layout it is beautiful! what fun!