Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Cat's Out of The Bag!!!!!!!

I have some BIG news to share :):):):)

Check this post out

Yes, that's lil' ol' me right down the bottom of the post (that's what you get for having a surname starting with "W"). So, I just found out that I have made the 2010 Buzz & Bloom Design Team. I cannot tell you how excited I am. I'm just . . . . stoked!!!! I am also very humbled to be in such esteemed company. These girls are UBER talented.

It feels so good to share this with you, we found out nearly a week ago but hadn't been able to shre until it was announced on the Buzz & Bloom Blog. Funny though, I had to tell someone before I burst LOL So I called DH at work. I was so excited I couldn't quite get the words out. Of course DH's excitement level didn't quite match mine, so I thought I went with the "just think, I won't need to buy much B&B for the next year! " to which he replied "You don't tell me how much you spend on B&B!" Hmmm, possibly not the right angle.

Anyways, I cannot wait to get started! I having been having a love affair with Buzz & Bloom's gorgeous products for about . . . oooo I dunno . . . . forever, and they feature on just about every page/project of mine. I simply cannot get enough.

Oh, this is one of the projects I submitted in my application for the DT, and I wanted to wait until I heard the news (one way or the other) before I shared it.


Actually I was going to enter it in the B&B Tabbed Book Competition. Hmm, guess I won't be doing that LOL. There is still plenty of time to get an entry in though. Just imagine what could be done with $250 worth of B&B product!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my BIG news!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We'll all have a blooming great time together!

vikki said...

yayy, pip!!! Finally they've recognised you for the talent you are! I can't wait to tell everyone 'I knew her when....' LOL.

Rochelle said...

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations Pippa Can't wait to see your stuff!!

Amy said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!

Cookie Aguilar said...

hi Pippa!!! wow your tabbed book kit is GORGEOUS!!! welcome to the team!!! im so excited to work with you this coming year!! you will have loads of fun!!!
see yah around!!
hugs!
cookie

ps: your blog is amazing!

Star Rork said...

Congrats, you deserve it your work is amazing!

Gina said...

Congrats for making the B&B team Pippa!..Really looking forward to working alongside you and the other DT girls!..LOVE your album :) Gina x

polinka said...

welcome in the team!! your mini is awesome! :)

Shara said...

Huge congratulations Pip, you are one talented babe and really deserve this!!!!

Kell Lusted said...

Hi Pippa, Congrats to you!
Look forward in working with you in 2010.
That tab album is to die for, it is fantastic :)

Nina said...

hi Pippa! congrats on making the B&B DT for 2010 and welcome to our little creative family!!

Jodie said...

woo hoo congrats, cant wait to work with you next year, what an amazing mini album!!! :D
xx

Kiwi The Kreator said...

that mini is awesome...look forward to working with you!!!!