Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Always read the instructions!

Well, I have stuffed up :P I was all excited about finding a new international challenge blog (One Little Word) and all inspired to create a LO based on this month's word "Play". I started working on the LO at Tuesday Club yesterday, but didn't finish it - no surprises there LOL

Anyway, did my usual thing of checking all my fave sites when I got home, and found that the judging was already completed ☹ I had missed the mark by 4 whole days! What a wally!

I had a little time up my sleeve this afternoon so I thought I would finish it off anyway. I am seriously happy with the end result


And I must, must, must credit the very talented Jodie Butler for the little hand made flower. Check out Jodie's Etsy Store for some amazing crafty treats!

TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a wally!Great LO anyway so thats the main thing!
...and you don't have to credit me every time you make a flower lol