Saturday, March 1, 2008

You Can Dress 'em Up But . . . .

We had a lovely night down on the school oval last night for the "Night on the Green". Basically a youth band called The Stratz - who were suprisingly very good :)- played to the crowd while we snacked on discounted fish and chips, Chicken Treat, Mr Whippy and whatever picnic food was brought along.

We got the kids all dressed up, which in hindsight was probably not the smartest move. My Mum gave Grace this amazing party dress which I thought she should wear before she grew out of it . . . hmmmmmmmm. Party dress . . . Mr Whippy . . . 2 year old. You can guess the rest LOL. I think the pictures tell the story. Remember to click on the images for larger view.























Off to do some scrapping now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Hi Pippa,

Gorgeous Party Dress Grace is wearing. I understand what you mean about them getting so Grotty, lol!

Love all your gorgeous Creations.

Sorry it's been awhile since I dropped by....

Take Care,
Shelley.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!