Saturday, March 1, 2008

Competition Time

I have just picked up this gorgeous blinkie ------------------------------------------>
from the Buzz and Bloom Blog. Isn't it cute? Just reminded me though that I am a bit low on my stash of B&B so I shall have to go andd visit Rochelle at Embellishbits to stock up. Not sure if anyone out there is aware of the amazing value for money in the B&B Alphas? The minis have 9 sets per pack!

Anyway the cometition: To win a Buzz and Bloom prize pack visit the blinkies competition page on the B&B blog, pick up a free blinkie for your blog, post a comment with a link back to you and on April 1st a random winner will be drawn. Too easy. GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

good girl for updating your blog pippa.....

Anonymous said...

Thanks For playing along! .. have loved checking out your blog :)