Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yeah . . . I know

So I'll get all the cliches out of the way first. Where has the time gone? I've just beeen so busy. I kept meaning to update my blog. I can't belive how fast this month has gone, can you belive it has been 38 days since my last post? Have I missed any?lol.

Right, that's done now onto the sharing. I have been a pretty busy little scrapper this month. Fistly I had three kids classes at 2 Devils during the school holidays. It was actually a lot of fun and the kids were great. Here are the projects we did.

A couple of things I have learned from the kids classes:
  • Adults should ALWAYS apply glue - children then stick the element in place!
  • There is a HUGE difference between a 7 year old's and my opinion of "a little bit of ink"!
  • It is a BAD idea to place a bowl of lollies on the table!
  • And finally - Kids a really sweet (I received three handmade cards 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 AAaawwww)

Next! Here is a LO I did for Rochelle at Embellishbits using the Buzz & Bloom callouts.

If I am honest I really didn't have any idea of what to do with them at firs, but I remembered that I had a very chatty 21 month old. And so it just seemed to fit that I did a LO of all the words she was saying at the time (80+ by the way - and I am sure she has added about 80 more in the last month).

I have finally got around to joining in the challenges at Scrappin' Bitz again. It seems like an eternity! SO here is my latest offering for the kit cahallenge.

It's a bit of a departure from my usual style, but I seemed to fit the one small photo vs 12x12.

Then of course there is my Really Just Ribbons DT work. What a joy this was. Some fanatastic "not ribbon" stuff came with our goodie this time. Check these out!


The Ribbon (of course) bling, big white flowers and adhhesive tape for these projects were all from Jenny. Oooh what fun!

Now my S4L stuff. Here is my September project. It is a mini-album that I made for Grace I have laminated the pages, so she can actually play with it.

And I have saved the best for last. It was my turn to do the Monthly Scrap Pack for S4L this month. Now, as the Newsletter hasn't come out yet, I can only give a sneak peek. Here it is:

Can't wait to share the rest of the projects. I will have to wait until the beginning of Novemeber though. So looking back at all this work, I think I am going to give myself a break for not blogging as regulalry as I could have . . . . I'm exhausted!

Take Care

1 comment:

Nik said...

OMG Pippa.. your stuff is so gorgeous... I am going to have to lift,hmmm let me think, ALL OF IT!!!

Gorgeous.