Monday, October 22, 2007

No Promises!

I'm on a roll, but I can't promise to regularly make two posts in the space of a week. I just had to share my latest project for 2 Devils. This one is for a "next step" or techniques class rather than beginners. SO I have gone for the good old trusty Stitching Scraps technique. A bit wierd ripping up brand new paper for this as it is supposed to be a way to use up your little scraps - but heaps of fun all the same.
Here is a close up of the flower embellishments. I am wrapped with how these turned out. They are just collections chipboard flowers with a coat of MM paint. Then I have used a clear embossing powder to give the glossy finish. The brads are Queen & Co.I rarely use embellishments that are different colours to what is in the PP, but I am really happy with the way the burnt orange looks.
My next project is for Rochelle at Embellishbits. A Christmassy themed one, so stay tuned for some sneak peeks.

And finally - Here is what happens when you turn on the shower and don't undress your two-year-old before taking the three-year-old to the toilet! She had heaps of fun though!

Take Care





2 comments:

Nik said...

Love the layout Pippa.. Stunning!!! The photos are too cute...

vikki said...

Look at that cheeky girl!! Too Cute!!
That layout is fab, Pippa. Even better than you described.