Sunday, October 28, 2007

TRAGEDY!!!!!

So I went to my girlfriend Kelly's place on Friday morning to take some pics of their four week old twin baby boys. And would you believe it MY CAMERA IS STUFFED!!!! I tried to call NIKON in Sydney, to seee if it was someting that could be fixed over the phone, but kept getting a voicemail.
I am not hopeful though, as it seems fairly serious. When you look through the viewfinder it is just totally black -as though the lens cap is on, only it's not . . . .
Why do these things always happen on the weekend?
I am totally devestated. Can't shoot, can't upload! UUUuuuuuggghh! My life is over!

Not sure what our next move is here. There is no NIKON service centre here in Bunbury, so we will have to take it to Perth. That could be weeks from now. I am trying not to cry.

So here are some pics from Thursday:

The dogs had their summer clips on Tuesday. That's ^BANJO ^. Always big smiles from him for the camera.And here's ^MOLLY^. I think I caught her pre-woof!lol. Cos she looks like she is about to kiss the camera!

Alright, I am off to mope some more about the camera.

Take care

1 comment:

Nik said...

Oh No Pippa.. I hope you get it sorted out soon...