Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Year's Mantra

OK, OK so I am slightly behind the times with the whole New Year's Resolution post LOL. But is is still January (for another eight or nine hours)!

While up in the middle of the night with a toothache a couple of weeks ago (that's a whole other story!) I stumbled across a show called "The Perfect Housewife". Think Shannon Lush only British and anally retentive LOL. Anyone who knows me can vouch for the fact that I am the first to jump on any new organisational band-wagon LOL. Now, I believe the show has gotten a bit of a bad wrap for being archaic, sexist or whatever, but I think anyone with at least half a brain can tell that the whole thing is a little tongue-in-cheek. See for yourself:

Anyway, I digress, In the particular episode that I saw, Anthea shared her mantra for decluttering. I LOVE it!

If it's not beautiful, useful or extremely sentimental you don't need it. I was so inspired that I have made myself a little reminder:

From Life

So if you too feel that 2010 is your year to declutter and be free try this little mantra on for size :)

No comments: