Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Something Different and Something to Share

Well, I tried my hand at a little arty project a few days ago. The idea was to create a set of canvases to hang in the Kids' bathroom. I am pretty happy with the way this turned out, but I think the look may be a little . . . aggressive(?) for a bathroom. What do you think?

From Life

And as for displaying it anywhere else in the house, well the colours are just all wrong LOL. So I am really not sure what to do with it :)

For the damask pattern I used a technique called "Gel Medium Transfer". I found a tutorial here. A lot of fun and has added quite a lot of glossy texture to that area of the canvas.

So that was something different, now something to share - sort of. Here are a couple of sneak peeks. I will reveal all a little later LOL



And now it' off to Tuesday Club for two and a half hours of uninterrupted scrapping with my girls!

TFL

No comments: