Thursday, September 24, 2009

Confession

Bless me bloggers, for I have sinned. It's been nine days since my last post . . . . LOL

The truth of the matter is I don't feel like I have anything interesting to share. Stuff has been happening, sports days, seminars, play dates, sickness, drying out 20kg of roma tomatoes! etc. But who wants to hear about all that right?

And as for scrapping . . . . well I have been working on the same LO at Tuesday Club for 2 weeks now. All I have to do to finish it is journal and doodle. It is sitting up on my trolley in the dining room, staring at me every time I walk past. But I am so racked with guilt over the state of the house and the paid work I need to do that I just can't quite bring myself to complete it. IYKWIM

The good news is that today I can finally get to the housework, and then maybe I will have something to share this evening. Fingers crossed!

And now photos. Ever wanted to know what 20kg of tomatoes looks like?

From Life


From Life


I should explain that these are going to be made into tapenade to sell at upcoming shows with our Olive Oil (That's Welly Boot Extra Virgin - in case you were wondering!).

Must be off and try to get the boy to school on time - that would make it the first time this week!

TFL

From Blog Bits

No comments: