Thursday, July 9, 2009

More Scrapping!

Howdy! Just a quick post to share my entry for the White With 1 Challenge Blog for this month.

Here are the criteria for this month:

WHITE - Dominant colour
WITH 1 -
PURPLE
WITH 1 - CIRCLES

There is still plenty of time to get an entry in if you are feeling inspired by this challenge, so Have a go!

Purple is not colour I work with very often at all, but it seemed only natural that I do a Dockers LO.


I started this at Rochelle's place last night. But as usual when a few of us get together, there was a lot of cuppas eating and gas-bagging going on and not much scrapping - well on my part at least. So I finished it off today, not sure how I feel about it, but it tells a story anyway :)

OH and thanks MUM for the Photoshopping, and lunch, and babysitting - what a legend!

2 comments:

vikki said...

I'm gonna have to start paying you commission dude!! Love this layout, the photos look great! and my all time fave paper range!! ;-) You'll have to tell me how you did the black bit on the kraft!!

vikki said...

I'm gonna have to start paying you commission dude!! Love this layout, the photos look great! and my all time fave paper range!! ;-) You'll have to tell me how you did the black bit on the kraft!!