Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Because

And finally a LO that was not for a challenge, but just because. What I love most is that I basically completed it at Tuesday Club this morning. I just had to stick on the "sleeping" and do the journalling when I got home. Love, love, luuuurve my Tuesday Club!!!

Most of the elements (PP's and embellies) are from the What's Old Is New July Kit called "Nothing But Sweetness" (Sorry scrappy ladies, SOLD OUT!!). These are great kits that combine hand made and vintage embellies that give a new twist on some well loved PP ranges. Very clever!

The vintage music score was a thrift find that perfectly fit with the photo. I didn't really read all of the titles when I bout the little music booklet, and it just happened to match up with the photo. What do they call that? Serendipity? Anyhow, just suits my sleepy little girl so well. LOL


TFL :)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

This is soooo cute Pip, just loving the vintage looking stuff.
cheers