Saturday, February 23, 2008

Project Share

I forgot to mention that Jenny at RJR has posted our DT work on the blog, so I can now share. I went with the idea "FULL COLOUR" this month. What do you think?


CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW


CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW


CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW

We had gorgeous girly ribbons and felt this month. I had a great time experimenting with the felt most of all. I think my favourite technique is using JAK paper to adhere the felt to some thin chipboard and running it through the cuttlebug (Tiny Dancer alphas). Such a great result.
That's all for now. Catch ya!

3 comments:

Nik said...

Gorgeous Pippa.. absolutely gorgeous!!!

scrapwitch said...

wow pip ,your layouts are totally stunning..i love finding new scrappers blogs....
tiny dancer is breathtaking
thanks so much for dropping by

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it