Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Baby's Back

Yes after three excruciatingly long weeks, I have my camera back! And the best news of all is that we only had to pay for the postage. What a relief. So how did I choose to celebrate the return of my precious angel? Why I took a photo of the kids . . . while still in Camera House!LOL! So here it is in it's unedited state (blown out flash and all). And you know what? I don't care, I'm just so happy to have it back.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And the next thing I photographed? Scrapping projects! I'm so predictable.lol. So I can share a sneak peak of the christmas projects I have now completed for Jenny at Really Just Ribbons.


Click on Image for larger View

Peaked your interest? Check back on Jenny's RJR Blog for mine and the other very talented DT Members Christmas Projects.

In other scrapping news, I have two school holiday kids class prototypes to do for 2 Devils, as well as two OTP projects and a LO waiting in the wings for "grown ups" classes too. I seriously can't wait to get started on those. Too fun!

Well, I can't sit around to chat. I need to get a good night's sleep for a full day of house cleaning tomorrow. JOY! (Note the sarcastic tone.lol.)

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I can attest to that, and so with my love affair with my camera rekindled, no doubt I will have more pics to share very soon. Stay Tuned!

No comments: