Friday, April 9, 2010

long time no post . . . .

and for no particular reason other than life being completely chaotic! And I really don't want to talk about it :( much less blog about it LOL. Is that rude?

So, how are things with you? Is this a busy time of year for you too?

In the last month we've had DS6s birthday which was a week long affair!

From Life

Football matches

From Life

Dukkah making (don't ask!)

From Life

etc, etc, etc

And to be perfectly honest, I'm bloody exhausted!

But I have managed to stop biting my nails! I know they don't look like much, but it's a lifelong habit, so I chalk that one up to a great life achievement! LOL

From Life


And in amongst that I have found some time to create. Here's some sneak peeks of a few of my Buzz and Bloom projects.

From Scrapping Stuff


From Scrapping Stuff


From Scrapping Stuff


Pop on over to the blog and check 'em out. There is some sensational work from the whole team using the new product release. Very exciting!

Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my very lazy blogging! And rest assured I have been popping by to yours and I will leave some love for you next time I visit :)

1 comment:

Gigga said...

Go the dockers!!!
Your nails are gorgeous. I, too have been a nailbiter all my life and have recently stopped however I have ruined the shape of the nail-they are all hideous!!!I love reading your blog... keep up the great work...