Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

I started writing this post 8 days ago, so I thought I had better get on with it. I have a couple of things I can share now. Here is the finished product from the class with gorgeous and talented Maxine Hazebroek. Isn't it beautiful?! I can't stop looking at it!





I am so inspred by the use of the cuttlebug in this class that:

A} I am going to buy one! and

B} While I am waiting for finances and delivery, I am going to borrow a friend's for my October Monthly Scrap Pack at Scrapbooking 4 Less. Oooh I can't wait to get my hands on it!


OK, then ther is my stuff from the Really Just Ribbons DT for August (I know, it's a bit late!). But here it is anyway. We got to have a play with Ribbon Stiff. What a great product! I should mention that it also has uses as a paper stiffner (not sure if you can make out the butterflies in the MH mini album, but I used Ribbon Stiff for those too) And for adding body to paper flowers (such as prima)! Very versatile!


Drama Queen Double LO

Peekaboo

Family Frame

Well, that's about it. I will have some Scrapbooking 4 Less stuff I can share really soon.

See ya round!

1 comment:

Sidetracked Home Executive said...

Wow, what beautiful scrapbooking!! I could only dream of my things turning out that lovely, lol.