Friday, June 8, 2007

I have joined the revolution

I finally have a blog. What has prompted this monumental (*tongue planted firmly in cheek*) decision? Peer pressure!

At any rate, it is a great way to keep our nearest and dearest updated on the family goings-on, and also an arena for me to display my latest creations (for anyone that is interested in looking anyway!).

So welcome to Pip's Scraps. Come in, have a look around. Hope you see something you like.

First of all I wanted to announce that I have been lucky enough to have my Design Team application accepted by Jenny at Really Just Ribbons. I am so looking forward to working with Jenny and the three very talented ladies who were also selected! I am hoping that this position will feed my ribbon addiction, but as with all diseases there are no guarantees - here's hoping though.

Well, here are a couple of my latest projects for you to peruse. I will add some more when I find my mojo again.

No comments: